Monday, May 25, 2015

Hello world!

Hi, my name is Danny and I blog over at pre-code.com. Over the last few years, I've become a huge fan of actress Genevieve Tobin, who has starred in numerous comedies as a man-hungry manipulator. Her career lasted less than a decade and she remains mostly forgotten today, but I can't help but be drawn to her as one of the most engaging screen comediennes of the talkie era.

This site is being built as I try to learn the bits and pieces of Tobin's life which will hopefully result in a biography of the star I've fallen hardest for. This site won't be updated nearly as often as its sister site, nor can I guarantee a whole lot. This site is just a documentation of a journey which could certainly end in abject failure.

But, hey, I hope not. Don't mind the dust in the meantime, and let's see what we can find!

Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment